At Madison Publications Limited your privacy is important to us. This notice details our policy relating to the collection, use and retention of personal data on our Website, privatelabelawards.com, and across our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram). This note tells you of the choices that you can make about the way your personal data is used on our digital platforms, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Data Protection legislation.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND WHY?
We will not collect personal, identifying information about you when you visit our Website, or our social media platforms, or our mobile app, unless you choose to provide that information to us. This happens when you:
- Sign up for a subscription
- Register for an event
- Register to receive our newsletters
- Enter a competition
- Advertise or do business with any of our magazine titles
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you give us any personal data, we will use this data to:
- Enable you to use products and services that we may provide via the Website, our mobile applications, social media platforms, or via our advertising team.
- Enable you to become a registered user on one or more of our Website or mobile applications, via a subscription, by downloading the application, or signing up for a newsletter.
- If a transaction is required by you, to process your transaction and correspond with you in respect of the transaction or any related matter.
- Provide you, with your consent and according to your communications preferences, with information about our products and services, the latest news from our Websites via email or mobile application push notification, or information about special offers or events which may be of interest to you.
- With your consent, we may share your personal data within our corporate group, which includes Madison Publications Ltd., so that they may offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share personal data on a confidential basis with suppliers who process data on our behalf (including cloud servers who store data on our behalf). Where any such supplier is based outside the European Economic Area, or outside an EU approved transfer country, we shall ensure that all personal data is protected in accordance with European Commission approved standards, such as a Privacy Shield or Model Contract. We may also disclose personal data where required by law, such as to government bodies or law enforcement agencies.
- We do not use your data for automated decision making.
From time to time, we would like to send you information about our products, services and events (potentially including those relating to other Websites or social media platforms in our company) that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to opt-in to receive marketing material at any time from us, you may opt out at a later date. At any time, you may request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes or providing your information to other Websites. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected].
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
For your convenience, we may provide links to other Websites. Note that we have no liability or responsibility for the content, data policies, procedures, terms and conditions of these third party Websites, nor can we confirm that these Websites are free from computer viruses or other harmful programmes or software.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
You have the following rights under GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- You can request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- You can tell us to correct any inaccurate data about you, or if we have incomplete information you can ask us to update the information. It is helpful if you keep us updated with your current personal data.
- You can tell us to delete personal data that we hold about you.
- You can tell us not to process your personal data for particular purposes any longer, or you can object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at [email protected]
GOOGLE ADS CONVERSION TRACKING
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
GOOGLE ADS REMARKETING
- Control the use of mobile device identifiers by using the device’s settings.
LINKEDIN MATCHED AUDIENCE TARGETING AND INSIGHT TAGS
FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION TRACKING